A warm welcome to you and your furry friend
There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
We love dogs and we understand that they can make great travel companions.
Welcome to Crewe Hall. In order for you to have a pawfect stay with us we ask that you read the below:
• A maximum of two small dogs or one large dog is allowed in your bedroom
• A fee of £20 per dog per stay is chargeable on check in for your dog(s). However, the pet owner/guardian may be responsible for any additional cost to the sum of £50 for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities should these be required.
• We welcome well-behaved and trained dogs and if we feel that your pet is disruptive to other guests or barking incessantly during the stay, we will contact you to discuss a reasonable solution which may include leaving the hotel.
• Please note we only permits dogs in standard bedroom accommodation in the West Wing on the ground floor. No dogs are allowed in our upgraded VIQ or Old Hall rooms.
• During your stay please let Reception know when it will be convenient for us to service your room or if you prefer, please hang the “please clean my room” or “do not disturb sign” for housekeeping.
• Please keep your dog(s) on a lead when in the hotel or on hotel property unless you are within your bedroom.
• For Health & Safety and Food Hygiene reasons (excluding assistance dogs) dogs are not permitted in any of our food and beverage outlets, leisure club and pool areas of the hotel. This includes our Brasserie Bar & Restaurant, Sheridan Lounge and Malt Bar. Dogs are permitted on our terrace areas or the outside seating areas of Brasserie Bar, however must be kept on a lead.
• Should your dog be left alone for more than an hour, we politely request that you advise Reception of your whereabouts should we feel the need to contact you.
• Please be considerate of other guests and responsible for cleaning up after your dog(s) on hotel property and surrounding area.
• Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s dog.
• We welcome dogs at Crewe Hall, although we do ask that they are well-behaved throughout your stay. Owners are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
We hope you have a pawfect stay at Crewe Hall.